Recipe from Mara Howard of Lynn, Ind.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 2 hr 15 min
9x13 baking dish
2 cans cream of Mushroom Soup (condensed)
2 cans cream of Chicken Soup (condensed)
10.5 oz Milk (1 soup can)
6 med. size potatoes (4 large size)
16 oz. bag of peeled baby carrots
Boneless pork chops
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray Casserole dish with cooking spray to coat.
3. Put 1 can of each, cream of mushroom and cream of chicken soup on bottom of dish mix together with spatula or spoon.
4. Place Boneless pork chops over mixed soup.
5. Rinse potatoes well and cut into blocks, put over pork chops. Add 16 oz. well-rinsed baby carrots.
6. Take remaining cans of soup and spoon over ingredients. Do not worry about mixing soups, as it bakes it will do it on its own.
7. Fill empty soup can with milk and pour over top. Cover with foil. Bake in 375 oven for 1 1/2 hours.
8. Pull casserole out of oven. Uncover carefully (steam will burn you) and use a fork to pull carefully pork chops to surface.
9. Re-cover and put back in oven. Bake for another 30 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes and serve.
Yield: 6 servings
Comments: Goes great with salad and dinner rolls.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.